• Liaise with programme and partnerships teams to effectively track, plan, coordinate and execute all donor communication requirements , ensuring all deadlines are met.
• Support high profile missions and visits with content production, including photography and video services, ensuring all material is submitted with detailed captions and information recorded for any follow up needed.
• Create and produce compelling multimedia content on the situation of the vulnerable people assisted and the impact of WFP programmes for multiple platforms including digital and printed material.
• Prepare regular social media content to acknowledge donors and prepare visibility reports as per reporting deadlines.
• Manage partnership communication campaigns.
• Liaise and respond to queries from donor communication and internal fundraising focal points. Maintain a database of contacts and build key relationships internally and externally.
• Regular Website updating
• Data cleaning
• Uploading accurate data on SCOPE system
• Data synchronisation.
DATA CAPTURE CLERK
• Transfer data from paper formats into database systems
• Type in data provided directly from customers or other parties.
• Create and manage spreadsheets with large numbers of figures.
• Verify data by comparing it to source documents.
• Update existing data.
• Produce reports.
• Retrieve data as requested.
• Perform regular backups to ensure data preservation.
• Sort, organize and store paperwork after entering data.
• Data cleaning
• Uploading data on SCOPE system
• IT support and troubleshooting
• Mail server management
• Handling customer financial transactions like deposits, withdrawals, transfers, money orders, and checking.
• Receive and count working cash at beginning of shift.
• Identify customers, validate and cash checks.
• Accept cash and checks for deposit and check accuracy of deposit slip.
• Process cash withdrawals
• Perform services for customers such as ordering bank cards and checks.
• Record all transactions promptly, accurately and in compliance with bank procedures.
• Balance currency, cash and checks in cash drawer at end of each shift.
• Answer inquiries regarding checking and savings accounts and other bank related products
• Attempt to resolve issues and problems with customer's accounts.
• Explain, advise on and promote bank products and services to customers.
• Identify referral opportunities and make relevant referrals.
• Ensure compliance with all internal controls and established policies and procedures.
• Zinara Licensing
I did daily and weekly backup of all the applications used by Zimpost. My other duties were to manage email using a mail filtering software called mail marshal.
i. User account creation.
ii. Machine Domain Configurations
iii. User rights administration (creation, deletion, group management).
• Computer Software and Applications
• PC repairs and maintenance
• Client Services Network
• Overview and General Management of the cafe’.
• Network Monitoring
• Software installation and Maintenance
• Data Extraction, Transformation, and Loading-imported large volumes of data that had been extracted from multiple systems into a data warehouse environment.
• Database Backup and Recovery-created backup and recovery plans and procedures based on industry best practices, then made sure that the necessary steps are followed. In the case of a server failure or other form of data loss, I used existing backups to restore lost information to the system. Different types of failures may require different recovery strategies.
• Security-researched on potential weaknesses of the database software and the company’s overall system and worked to minimise risks. No system is one hundred per cent immune to attacks but implementing best practices can minimise risks. In the case of a security breach or irregularity, I consulted audit logs to see who has done what to the data. Audit trails are also important when working with regulated data.
• Authentication-set up employee access as an aspect of database security, controlled who has access and what type of access they are allowed. For instance, a user may have permission to see only certain pieces of information, or they may be denied the ability to make changes to the system.
• Familiarised with the four main types of databases: text databases, desktop database programs, relational database management systems (RDMS), and NoSQL and object-oriented databases.
• Configuring new hardware and software on computers
• Servicing computers, attending to computer faults
• Network support and upgrades and expansion.
• Responsible for backup of server data
• Systems implementation, upkeep and maintenance
• Training of users on ICTs.
• Carried out workstation setup.
• Router configurations so that all the PCs are on the LAN.
• Creating and managing databases such as Access, Excel and Oracle