Remote HR and office administration support in an increasingly virtual world
Experienced HR professional with proven organisational skills together with excellent attention to detail. Self motivated and able to work independently and as part of a team. Adaptable to circumstances with the ability to communicate at all levels.
Working, in a self-supporting capacity, as International Coordinator in the office of the Primate at the Episcopal Church of South Sudan.
Available for remote working in, but not limited to, the following areas – HR, office administration, proofreading, copy typing.
Working in the Office of the Primate I ensure an international presence via website (southsudan.anglican.org), social media and regular communications with partners.
Involved in all aspects of church life, I support both the Primate's Chaplain and the Communications Officer.
Preparation and submission of financial proposals for funding from partners and others.
Responsible for the accuracy of English publications (while observing and retaining local preferences) including the new Modern Service Book. I'm also involved in the pagination and production of the same book in a number of languages - Arabic, Dinka, Bari, Baka, Zande.
Back Office Manager
Back Office Management -
- HR - ensuring staff and contractor contracts and policies in place
- Financial - timely invoicing & payments, including management of international bank accounts & relationships with branch managers, preparation of monthly, quarterly and annual accounts together with revenue recognition (with support from external accountant)
- website - ensuring provision of up to date information
- day to day admin - collating, amending and writing reports and project bids
- liaising daily with colleagues in South Sudan, Sierra Leone, Malawi, Kenya, Lesotho, Somalia as applicable
- relationship maintenance with Episcopal Church of South Sudan friends