For every great office service
Proofreading, Transcription, Copywriting, Content Writing, Close captioning – Shona / English translation, Android development, Data Entry, Virtual Assistance, Human Resources Management, Hiring, Screening, Dispute Resolution,
I am a native Shona speaker from Zimbabwe.
I have worked as a translator and transcriber for over 6 years. I have also worked as an HR and Admin Officer for over 3 years. Data entry and virtual assistance are also my areas of expertise as I have also worked as an assistant to the CEO in my years as the HR and Admin Officer.
I am also a creative writer out of passion and love for writing, with great attention to detail.
I am also a self-taught medical and legal transcriptionist with a typing speed of 50WPM.
Areas of Expertise:
– Shona/English translation
– Data Entry
– Medical Transcription
– Legal transcription
– Virtual Assistant
– Android development
– HR Management
– Dispute resolution
• Perform payroll functions, such as maintaining timekeeping information and submitting payroll.
• Provide training and orientation to new staff to foster positive attitude toward organizational objectives.
• Represent organization at personnel-related hearings and investigations.
• Maintain records and compile statistical reports concerning personnel-related data such as hires, transfers and absenteeism rates. • Conduct exit interviews to identify reasons for employee termination.
• Address employee relations issues, such as harassment allegations, work complaints, or other employee concerns.
• Conduct reference or background checks on job applicants.
Marketing and selling cell phones, smart-phones and Data bundle packages to individuals, households and corporates
Marketing and Selling Steward Bank products such as bank accounts, cell-phones and smart-phones.
HR and Administration Officer
• Serve as a link between management and employees by handling questions, interpreting and administering contracts and helping resolve work-related problems.
• Direct and coordinate the personnel activities of the organization.
• Administer compensation, benefits and performance management systems, and safety and recreation programs.
• Prepare and follow budgets for personnel operations. • Compile, sort and verify the accuracy of data before it is entered.
• Maintain logs of activities and completed work.
• Prepare invoices, reports, memos, letters, financial statements and other documents.
• Attend meetings to record minutes.
• Perform general office duties, such as ordering supplies, maintaining records management database systems, and performing basic bookkeeping work.
• File and retrieve corporate documents, records, and reports.
• Transcriptionist and close captioning
• Shona-English translations
• Data entry
• Proofreading and fact-checking
• Medical and Legal transcriptionist
• Copywriting and content writing