Inspiring Your Vision & Growth
To continue to acquire skills and techniques needed in today’s competitive work environment through sheer diligence and dedication at work; putting this into efficient use hence contributing to the tangible and intangible goals of the organization. Multi-skilled, organized, and diligent team player, I possess a strong technical aptitude, highly developed mechanical and problem-solving skills with the ability to work in challenging conditions. I am confident that I would make a great addition to your team offering 100% flexibility to work various shifts including FI/FO basis with a proven track record of achievement in consistently promoting and adhering to workplace safety regulations
Assistant Planned Maintenance Officer
• Developed strong consultant and management experience when creating business.
management plans to include strategic planning.
• Assisted 10+ sites and 30+ service providers.
• Achieved timeous scheduling and maintenance adherence.
• Prepared maintenance-related roasters, standard times & SOPs.
• Developed comprehensive month-end management reports. Conducted comprehensive studies on topics that are both broad and sometimes difficult to determine.
• Managed the program responsible for scheduling, maintaining, and reporting logistical inventory status, maintenance services, and readiness calendars for organizational equipment and personnel.
• Conferred with engineers and other personnel to implement operating procedures, resolve system malfunctions, and provide technical information.
• Managed, organized, and oversaw all site maintenance to fixed and mobile, electrical, and mechanical equipment which involved the process maintenance department carrying out maintenance.
• Managed a strong emphasis on compliance with health and safety legislation.
• Responsible for driving the continuous improvement and reliability of the mobile fleet by ensuring planned maintenance activities are completed with minimal impact on productivity.
• Planned all service of light vehicle, earthmoving enabling and adhering to 100% machine availability...
• Prepared and administered job cards for all-out services, internal, breakdowns, repairs, and unplanned activities.
• Prepared and Developed reports on mileage and engine (Uptime and downtime) hour’s reports.
• Scheduling and Managed vehicle and equipment maintenance services by all-out service providers.
• Executed data capturing and analysis.
• Scheduling and Managing Maintenance Activities.
• Maintenance Planning and Scheduling to all business Units.
• Motivated effective running and maintenance of Transport and Plant Equipment.
• Facilitated maintenance, troubleshooting, repairs, and assembly of a wide range of equipment including mine and civil engineering equipment and light and heavy transport vehicles.
• Managed, organized, and monitored all site maintenance to fixed and mobile, electrical, and mechanical equipment which involved the process maintenance department carrying out maintenance.
• Encouraged a strong emphasis on compliance with health and safety legislation.
• mobile fleet by ensuring planned maintenance activities are completed with minimal impact on productivity.
• Conducted various day-to-day duties which included monitoring and rectification of plant defects, maintaining and updating of all plant files as per company and legal requirements.
• Scheduled weekly maintenance plans in conjunction with activities to ensure all servicing and planned work is carried out as per requirements.
• Monitored the maintenance of all transport and plant equipment.
• Facilitated and exercised Cooperation and collaboration with peers and all staff in determining plant engineering maintenance or repairs priorities.
• Developed and Trained artisans on maintenance control plans to direct execution of planned preventative and predictive maintenance activities.
• Improved the management and maintenance of optimal levels of spare parts so that the operational facility does not suffer from work stoppage due to parts.
• Prepared all breakdown records and information into the system and assist in breakdown analysis.
• Reviewed completed job feedback to improve job plan content and estimates
• Integrated keywords on work order closure to assist the data mining for reliability engineering purposes
• Produced and shared professional advice to management based on the results of environmental scanning.
• Established continuous improvement of own work through modification of processes and procedures to align them to contemporary thinking within own professional sphere.
• Administered relevant legal and regulatory documents’ and monitoring compliance with relevant laws and regulations.
• Adherence to legal guidelines and in-house policies to maintain the company’s legality and business ethics.
• Responsible for driving the continuous improvement and reliability of the
• Managed QA/QC files for engineers and improved efficiency of quality and communication by 80% with our stakeholders.
• Executed administration duties onsite and offsite.
• Recorded and compiled timesheets and wages of employees.
• Performed, monitored, and managed storekeeping, data capturing, bookkeeping which enabled a collective informative resource utilization by 80%.
• Monitored Civil engineering works (SMC smelter and concentrator projects,15000 silo bypass (Concentrator), underground workshops (Mupfuti Mine, Bimha Mine, and Ngwarati), golf clubhouse, raise bores (All mines), and structural buildings (All mines and Turf Housing Projects), etc.)
• Executed Labor checking per site reducing loss of project costs by 40%.
• Prepared daily diaries, day works, and site instructions required by engineers of Projects enabling accurate information by 70% to our stakeholders.
• Attained quantity surveying, civil, and mining engineering skills which enabled professional judgment by 50% on all site works.
• Collaborating in all activities on-site with the Clients (Zimplats Operations team and Engineers) by enabling effective communication by 90%.
• Maintained and replace damaged inventory.
• Improved service help desk (Computer Operations).
• Managed and improved computer systems installation and maintenance
• Monitored and Managed database maintenance, development, and design.
• Managed and improved monitoring server and server maintenance,
• Implemented and improved SHEQ duties
• Improved and facilitated systems analysis and design including website/web application design.
• Managed and monitored ICT asset management
• Maintained and managed Computer Networking processes
• Improved Basic problem solving using c++ /Visual Basic
• Organized Application and Utility software installation.
• Maintenance checks and repairs on the company facility.
• Computer accessories handling and inventory taking.
• Provided service desk help,
• Executed and managed Computer (Laptops & Desktops) software and hardware troubleshooting (repairs)
• Executed and managed Printer (Light Duty - Heavy duty) software and hardware troubleshooting (repairs
• Prepared and executed software installations and configurations, Networking, and web design.