WEB APPLICATIONS DEVELOPER
• Design, Develop and maintain websites using CMSs(Drupal & Wordpress)
• Defines site objectives by analysing user requirements; envisioning system features and functionality.
• Designs and develops user interfaces to Internet/intranet applications by setting expectations and features priorities throughout development life cycle; determining design methodologies and tool sets; completing programming using languages and software products; designing and conducting tests.
• Integrates applications by designing database architecture and server scripting; studying and establishing connectivity with network systems, search engines, and information servers.
• Completes applications development by coordinating requirements, schedules, and activities; contributing to team meetings; troubleshooting development and production problems across multiple environments and operating platforms.
• Support users
• Design and Print Business cards, company profile and marketing material
• Supporting a Helpdesk Management System (Eyeball) at FBC;
• Programming and testing of applications using suitable languages
• Involved in the development of an assurance software for AIT and an online database for stolen items
• Troubleshooting a housing development scheme software for Homelink Zimbabwe using VB.Net 2003 and SQL Server 2000;
• Support and training of Apogee ERP, Administration of Progress Database