Social Media Management and Content Development
I am passionate about social media, and believe that this is the future for brands globally. As a social media manager, I oversee your brand’s social media content with the aim of creating meaningful engagement and a solid online presence.
I am well able to research and develop content for different platforms, analyze metrics with a focus on growing brand awareness as well as improve SEO. I am well-versed with social media platforms, including Facebook, Twitter, Instagram and Pinterest. Some of the tools I have worked with include WordPress, Hootsuite, Buffer and Canva, as well as a good understanding of MS Office Suite.
In addition to social media management, I also do content development. I believe in providing quality content for the clients that I work with. I prioritize understanding your business needs, so that it is not just about churning out content.
With this, I am well able to work with you for social media management and content development for your website. Interested? Get in touch and let’s see how we can work together.
Social Media Management
As a social media manager, I have helped Tunza Mama grow its online presence in the past one year. Some of my duties and responsibilities include:
- Managing content on the company’s Wordpress website
- Optimizing the brand’s website to make it SEO-friendly.
- Monitoring the website’s performance.
- Defining the brand’s online business strategy by identifying its goals and articulating its unique selling point.
- Assisted in the creation of Buyer’s Persona for the brand.
- Growing the company’s client base through social media marketing, SEO and currently working on paid ads.
Content writing at Tunza Mama has allowed me to write well-researched and insightful posts on maternal health. Tunza Mama is an incorporated company that offers personalized services for pregnant women and new mothers. My work entailed:
- Researching and writing relevant content to reach pregnant women and new mothers.
- Creating a strategic editorial calendar that allows the team to plan ahead for content to be created.
- Attending events that Tunza Mama holds in future, and sharing written content for the same.
Perinatal Mental Health Advocate
I am passionate about mental health, and more specifically, Postpartum Depression (PPD). As a PPD survivor, I have fought my way through the darkness that this mental illness was. I have come out on this other side and doing great now. Part of this advocacy includes:
- To raise awareness on Postpartum Depression in Kenya
- To reduce the stigma associated with PPD.
- To offer psychosocial help for affected moms through support group therapy whose sessions are held bi-monthly.
I was tasked with researching valuable content for Philippines Travel Hub, a Travel Company that provides a handy guide for getting around Philippines. Part of this work involved researching on destinations across different locations and putting out content for visitors in the region.
Customer Care Representative
I was tasked with the following:
- Creating integrated strategies to develop new clients as well as maintain good rapport with existing ones.
- Responding to customer inquiries and making a follow up on problems they may be facing.
- Handling complaints in a professional manner in accordance with company policies and upholding customer benefit at the same time.
- Assisting the sales team with new incoming requests in addition to maintaining quality.
- Placing orders for the wide range of medicines, and following up on payments.
- Arranging for special seasonal sales and promotions.