An IT professional who holds a Bachelor Business Management and IT Honors Degree, with over 4 years of relevant experience mainly in the ICT field and distribution business environment. Key areas of competence include, Web Design and Development, Digital Solutions, Systems Administration, Windows Operating system, Experience in using Linux, Website, Server and FTP site Management, Computer Hardware, Computer Peripherals Set up, Microsoft office suite (e.g. excel, word, outlook), Sage Pastel administration (both for Accounting and Point of sale), user training and training manuals preparation.
● In house Pastel Consultancy
● System Admin – solve all IT related problems faced by the fellow workmates in using computers.
● Windows and Microsoft office suite – training, purchasing, installation, licensing and troubleshooting.
● Computer maintenance – software and hardware.
● Pastel –responsible for training new employees how to use pastel and also troubleshoot any problems; and ensuring integrity within the pastel system at different company outlets.
● Setting up emails – creating or disabling email address with the company domain upon request from management.
● Special Investigation-Investigation on systems usage as directed from time to time.
● Website Management – updating product info on the website and also assisting online quotation requests.
● FTP sites management – ensuring file sharing throughout to the company’s, office locations; monitoring data flows on all company cloud platforms
● Web development and design – incorporated with marketing strategy of the company
● Antivirus installation; purchase of serial keys and virus checking/cleaning on all computers
● Purchase of computers and computer peripherals for the company, setting up computer desk upon request and usage requirement
● Reporting and documentation – generate sales reports from pastel and documentation of training manuals, computer usage policy and other documents
IT SYSTEMS AND DIGITAL MARKETING ADMIN
A: ICT AND OPERATIONAL SYSTEMS ADMINISTRATION
• Develops, reviews and recommends ICT Policies.
• Assesses ICT services usage to ensure that they are in line with policies, work instructions, plans, national and international regulations.
• Monitors VoIP, e-mail, VPN, ERPs, hardware and internet usage to ensure compliance with ICT policies, work instruction and procedures.
• Ensures internal ICT processes and procedures are compliant to national and international regulations. Monitors VoIP, E-mail, Internet, VPN, Active Directory and Windows Intune service providers to ensure availability of ICT services to and other users.
• Monitors and maintains the Organisation’s software (e.g. Pastel, CRM) and hardware (e.g. server, CPU, Memory usage) daily.
• Recommend, design, and develop actionable reports and dashboards to various internal teams
• Create and maintain documentation on application user workflows and any relevant training materials
• Website management
B: DIGITAL MARKETING
• Supporting digital systems across the marketing and business development function,
• Work closely with External Sales, Internal Sales & Senior Management to drive efficient Sales and Marketing programs. Promote the company’s products and services in the digital space.
• Planning, designing, executing and overseeing all digital marketing including SEO/SEM marketing data base, email, social media and display advertising campaigns.
• Plan and manage company social media platforms.
• Develop, manage and monitor campaign budgets.
• Developing in-house online content that includes videography, photography and identify the most appropriate stratagem for building a relevant brand.
• Prepare accurate reports on our marketing campaign’s overall performance.
• Identify the latest trends and technologies affecting our industry.
• Evaluate important metrics that affect our website traffic, service quotas, and target audience.
• Work with marketing and sales team to brainstorm new and innovative growth strategies.
• Identify gaps and areas for improvement within current processes and future processes
• Assist with strategic planning and implementation.
• Assist in designing and implementing performance management and productivity enhancement systems for the company.
• Managing the transition to the TQM strategy/effort, act as internal consultants to other departments and motivating staff to achieve total quality
• Provide procurement support in accordance with the organizational procurement procedures Prepares purchase orders by verifying specifications and price; obtaining recommendations from suppliers for substitute items, with consideration to quality, reliability and urgency of need; obtaining approval from requisitioning department.
• Maintaining supplies inventory by checking stock to determine inventory level; anticipating needed supplies; placing and expediting orders for supplies; verifying receipt of supplies. Assist the accountant with book keeping.
• Capture, analyse and report on vehicle fuel usage, monthly mileages and costs
• Participate in planning and review meetings.
• Assist with writing reports on organization’s various activities.
HEAD OF DIGITAL SERVICE &WORDPRESS DEVELOPER
• Develop and execute digital company strategies within budget requirements.
• Establish digital objectives and oversee progress.
• Create smooth operations for all digital tools and applications (e.g., website, and social media)
• Evaluate SEO, key KPIs and marketing metrics.
• Develop creative ideas to boost web traffic.
• Advise internal teams on how to use digital technologies.
• Liaise with both internal and external teams to promote brand consistency.
• Recommend new optimization techniques to enhance customer experience.
• Ensure web best practices are met
• Predict sales performance trends and act to increase the market target
• Monitor competition and provide strategies to dominate.
• Establish and maintain effective relationships with key contacts.
• Evaluate feedback from clients, accounts, sales, management and key stakeholders
• Meeting with clients to discuss website design and function.
• Designing and building the website front-end.
• Creating the website architecture.
• Designing and managing the website back-end including database and server integration.
• Generating WordPress themes and plugins.
• Conducting website performance tests.
• Troubleshooting content issues.
• Conducting WordPress training with the client.
• Monitoring the performance of the live website.