I’m from a country that presents itself with incomprehisible
and sometimes seemingly insurmountable problems.
But I also have had the opportunity to travel the world, have
experiences and meet with people that have opened my mind.
I’ve had the opportunity to think outside the boundaries of
simply getting a job and “making do”. As such, I am wholly dedi
– cated to learning as much as I can from my life and work experi
– ences so that I can form a relevant strategy to implement in our
reality in the future.
Digital Marketing Executive
- Design digital media campaigns aligned with business goals
- Coordinate the creation of digital content (e.g. website, blogs, press releases and podcasts)
- Manage end-to-end digital projects
- Establish our web presence to boost brand awareness
- Maintain a strong online company voice through social media
- Liaise with Marketing, Sales and Product development teams to ensure brand consistency
- Suggest and implement direct marketing methods to increase profitability
- Monitor ROI and KPIs
Stay up-to-date with digital media developments
- Liaise with clients to discuss their requirements – and help to resolve any issues related to the work produced
- Ensure all artwork produced meets the needs, requirements and brand values of each client
- Assist in the creation of digital design work, including display banners, website mock-ups and infographics and video
Digital Media Marketing Head
- Ensuring the company remains and encourages paperless activities with the university
- Organised online and offline events in South Africa, Zimbabwe, Nigeria and eSwatini
to host university representatives
- Design digital campaigns and graphic design for all the office locations which includes regional
and multilungual considerations.
- Designed and developed current website
- Designed and developed CRM system through Bitrix.
- Maintained and carried out social media campaigns for universities based in the UK, Australia,
Mauritius, USA, Europe and South Africa.